Friday, December 7, 2012

Welcome


What does the name "squirrel piles" mean? As my family can tell you, I am the master of little piles - "squirrel piles".  Like the red squirrel who makes little piles of acorns all over my yard, I make little piles of things in my life.

I have physical squirrel piles - like unread mail, sports equipment, unread magazines, computer parts, tools, partially completed models, my entire workshop, papers to scan, etc.

I have digital squirrel piles - things like software I have written, databases of all my books/movies/CDs/whatever, PDF files, unvisited (but bookmarked) URLs, etc.

I have mental squirrel piles - ideas for stories, ideas for products, for companies, things to do, things to say, to-do lists, etc.

So this blog will be yet another variety of squirrel piles - thoughts, comments, ideas, and such - whatever is on my mind.

No comments: